HARD ASSET INVESTMENT
DID YOU KNOW YOU COULD PASSIVELY INVEST IN BARGES JUST LIKE COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE?
BENEFITS…TO BARGE OWNESHIP
- Passive Investment that Generates Monthly Cash Flow
- Tax Shelter due to accelerate appreciation schedule
- 5%-8% Average Annual Return Before Tax Benifits
- Portfolio Diversification with Hard Assets
- Inflation Hedge
- Long-term Asset with Stable Demand
Barges move “basic” commodities that are critical to the agricultural, construction, industrial, and energy sectors and are unlikely to be supplanted. Barge design has changed little over the last 70 years, providing little risk for technological obsolescence. Federal laws preclude foreign ownership control for barges in the nation’s transportation fleet.
Purchasing a barge provides a means to shelter other income due to the accelerated depreciation schedules allowed for this type of asset. A decreased tax burden puts more money in your pocket and makes cash available for other uses.
Average long-term annual operating earnings have provided solid returns of approximately 5-8 percent on an un-leveraged investment. Returns can be enhanced by leverage and tax-sheltering possibilities.
Barges are in a ‘’single-shared risk” operating pool with like kind assests assets provided by investors. Investors share revenues, expenses, and earnings based on their proportion of participating barges. Earnings statements are issued monthly and income is distributed to each owner. Each owner receives identical income “per barge day” for barges in the same hull class and maintenance age category.
Barge assets are hard assets that can be sold, so the intrinsic value is assessed objectively. Additionally, barge ownership provides cash flow on a monthly basis.
Asset Value Stability
Investing in a barge represents tangible property- a hard asset – as opposed to the intangible value associated with many conventional investments. Over the long term, barge values have exceeded the calculated depreciated value because inflation in barge construction prices has enhanced the value of this long-lived asset (30 years).
YOU AND YOUR FINANCIAL INTERESTS ARE OUR TOP PRIORITY
- All proposed investments go through our stringent screening process to maximize returns
- A fully transparent legal entity is dedicated to each project
- Complete project oversight, including site visits and transparent progress reports conducted throughout the life of the investment.
- Securities offered through federal exemption overseen by experienced securities counsel
With all these benefits, your next question should be; “Who will manage my barge assets?” and “How will I maximize my barge investment earnings potential?”
GET A FREE CONSULTATION
One of our representatives will be in touch with you shortly